Saturday, August 7, 2010

Reflections on a Journey

Well, we started at the beginning of the summer not knowing what to expect. As we come to the end, what have we learned? Well, I have learned that there is quite a bit of technology out there that I have not been using. I use lots of technology, but most of it is theatre specific. I need to reach out and utilize more that is out there! I know the kids are a great resource, but they are not the only resource. I want to have the kids make movies. I think they will have fun doing theatre in a new way. I am in the process of creating an 'Apps' list for my kids who have access to that information. I think they will have fun with that... I have... I know we all have to step up and not be intimidated by the technology that is out there. Take it one step at a time and we will all make it down the road to discovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment