Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Journey of Tool #9


Just as Dorothy made her journey to Oz, we are making our journey through the 11 Tools. Tool 9 deals with something that seems to make our road bigger. Much much bigger! We talk today about Jing and Skype. I can certainly see using Jing. I have often wanted to capture what is on my screen to show to someone who is not in the room. The kids could also use this in their presentations to the class and to help when working on group projects outside of the classroom. The map example they showed looks very cool for when I have to give my ComedySportz kids directions to other schools!

Skype is something I have wanted to know more about for quite some time. I have a few contacts who live and work out of state that I have wanted to have speak to my classes. This would allow me to do that! Very nice! I hope to use Skype this fall!

3 more to go!! Woot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment